3.0

I made an order with NJoy on the 15th of February. Today is the 17th, and they still haven't given me my money back. What happened is that they let me make the order, but their age verification process failed. I called to ask if they were going to mail the order, and they said it was cancelled and to expect my money back within a couple of hours.

I called again today to ask why my money was still being held. They said it was my bank's fault and that if I didn't get my money back still after calling my bank, to call them again.

They shouldn't be allowed to charge your payment method before they verify your age. This order was made for a President's Day sale, and so now that I didn't get my money back that day I couldn't take advantage of that sale and make my order.

This is irritating because I wanted to try to quit smoking this week and now that they've been holding my funds I'm unable to make orders elsewhere. I don't care if it's my bank's fault, they shouldn't have initiated a charge without knowing their age verification worked first.

I'm 30 years old and offered to show them my ID and everything else. They said I could make an order with them on the phone, but why would I do that when my account is still missing the original funds?

This company has good products, but I'm not shopping with them ever again due to how big of a pain this has been. I hope my money shows back up so I can order elsewhere. Beware of buying from them online, their age verification doesn't work right.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. zuulspaceman stated that there is a room for improvement of broken website. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of njoy online order and associated monetary loss in the amount of $19. Njoy needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned njoy online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Njoy.

Comments