I ordered online and received an order number but the order was not processed. I have not received the product.

If you can't provide products, than say it is out of stock and don't go through the process of ordering. I have ordered online in the past with no difficulty. I fail to understand why it is now a major trauma to order directly on line from you. I live less than 2 hours from your head office...what is the issue in getting the product to me.

It takes 5 minutes to put it in a box and mail it.

It actually arrives within less than 2 days. What is the problem?

Product or Service Mentioned: Njoy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

NJOY_Customer_Service_Team
Njoy Verified Representative

Hey, sorry about that! We’re sorry that we don’t have your item in stock.

It looks like we are experiencing an increase in demand for our Premium Vaping products and it is exceeding our expectations. Please know that we are working hard to get your desired item back in stock.

Make sure to keep checking back! Here’s a coupon code for 10% off your next order, WERESORRY (coupon name TBD).

NJOYCustomerServiceTeam
Njoy Verified Representative

Hi,Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with NJOY. I'm sorry to hear that it was less than stellar.If you could, please email us at CS@njoy.com, with your orders numbers, I will gladly look into the status of those orders.Take care!