2.5

Friend turned me on to Njoy due to over priced batteries from boutique named companies. Bought a kit from 7-11 and out the box the battery did not work.

Had it exchanged without hassle. Three months later I decided to buy a premium kit to give the 650 battery to my wife and keep the 1000 mah battery for myself. 1000 mah battery did not work. Called for a replacement.

Received shipping notice on the 13th of November. Error on USPS tracking came up for days. Called Njoy and they told me its going through DHL but the tracking link was USPS. Tracked on DHL, got an error.

To this day I have not received my package and got every excuse possible from the item was discontinued to DHL stole dozens of packages and my order was just processed again for overnight shipping. Been waiting over a week for a higher ranking member of management to call.

Called about 7 times myself in the meantime and every time I do they insist the battery was shipped on the 13th until I tell them about the issues. Thats when they get caught up in lie after lie.

Avoid this company at all costs.

Review about: Njoy Battery.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments