I recently order a custom vaping kit from njoy, it is my first time trying a vaping solution. I purchased it Tuesday of last week, and after waiting two days and still not being shipped.

I asked if I could please have the order canceled. A day later I got a response telling me that they are unable to cancel orders once they are placed. This was very irritating, because it took almost 4 days to get this thing just on the way to the post office. over a week as went buy and I received my order yesterday.

I received two boxes, one had the battery and usb charger, the other had the ejuice. There was no tank in the package, the contents included on the website say that the tank is included with the vaping kit. I emailed them yesterday letting them that I did not receive a tank as well as asking for them to send me one today. I have not heard from them and probably wont until Tuesday next week.

This company is AWFUL, I wish I would have done my research before hand because there are so many terrible reviews and I can see why they went bankrupt. Do NOT purchase from this company, there are so many better companies out there for vaping products.

Review about: Njoy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: shipping and processing, customer service and missing items.

Comments