2.0

Update by user Oct 14, 2016

Update: Received email that order will arrive October 17th, a full two weeks after ordering!

Original review posted by user Oct 12, 2016

I made several orders with njoy.com and enjoy their products their Pre-Filled Tanks, when you can get them to actually ship them. Today is Oct. 12, made my order on Oct. 3, _still_ has not shipped. Got this response from njoy customer service yesterday (or what they _call_ CS):

"I apologize for the delay, but appreciate your patience. Due to the popularity of our Pre-Filled Tanks, we were out of stock on one flavor, so we were holding your order until we could ship it complete. I happy to report that our stock has been replenished and your product will go out this week! Please let me know if you need anything else.

NJOY Customer Service Team

NJOY Electronic Cigarettes

15211 North Kierland Blvd., Suite 200

Scottsdale, AZ 85254"

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "free two packs of pre-filled tanks (hone crisp)" as the author lost $14. The author is overall dissatisfied with Njoy and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about njoy online order from Njoy was delivery delays , but reviewer liked frustrating. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Njoy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cigarettes and Tobacco category for more informed decision or compare Njoy to other companies on our site.

Comments

I'm having the same issue right now with ordering. But have not gotten a response from them yet.