Fort Gratiot Township, Michigan

Each "flavor chamber" aka circa 2007 cartomizer, last about 20 minutes for me and that is taking into account the drop in flavor where all you taste is filler material for most of that 20 minutes, and the batteries 20 minutes also.So, for a 2 pack a day smoker I would have to buy a 50 pack at $109 a day.

They sure are rapists as all corporations are but its such a *** shame that the gold tobacco flavor is the ONLY flavor that makes me NOT smoke.

So basically I will be smoking instead.I wish they would simply get a grip and sell it in bottles like their other flavors.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of cartomizer from Njoy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Njoy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Njoy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments